Silver moon pack V2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi-realistic canine roleplay with friendly, active members and interesting plot.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» when the music stops
Nightmarish adventures EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:40 am by Guest

» Broken Reality
Nightmarish adventures EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:34 pm by Guest

» Into the Myst
Nightmarish adventures EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 5:01 pm by Guest

» »» stargate
Nightmarish adventures EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 6:27 am by Guest

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Nightmarish adventures EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:10 pm by Guest

» Vive: An original, fantasy animal rpg
Nightmarish adventures EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:42 pm by Guest

» Heroes and Legends Pack
Nightmarish adventures EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 3:42 am by Guest

» The Luna speluncam
Nightmarish adventures EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:57 pm by Shadow

» Shadow's boulevard
Nightmarish adventures EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 1:10 am by Shadow

Season
SPRING
Spring is in the air as life starts a new. Pups are being born, the air is warm and the snow from winter has melted. Prey is plentiful, and herbs can be found almost anywhere.
Breeding; No Birthing; Yes

Nightmarish adventures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blizzard
Alpha
Alpha
Blizzard

Mate/crush : Blizzard; Tundra? Ink; Nah. Icethorn; NOPE.

Nightmarish adventures Empty
PostSubject: Nightmarish adventures   Nightmarish adventures EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:58 pm

Wolves participating: Ink (Blizzard), Shadow
Plot: An unexpected trip to the forest of nightmares has Ink running into a couple of spirits and things that may just break the nice guy.
Open or closed: Open to spirits
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpackv2.rpg-board.net
Shadow
Warrior
Warrior
Shadow

Mate/crush : none

PostSubject: Re: Nightmarish adventures   Nightmarish adventures EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:25 am

(I'll just start it off now)
The large male trotted through the forest of nightmares. He was starting to get lonely, he hadn't seen another wolf for days now. They usually passed through in their sleep. At the moment all he could think about was revenge. He stared down at his shoulder scar, someday Blizzard would pay, but not while he was in the dream realm. Shadow looked around before laying down and closeing his eyes, not sleeping, just listening.

Addressed: none
Mentioned: Blizzard
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Alpha
Alpha
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Nightmarish adventures   Nightmarish adventures EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 9:43 pm

Ink padded through the forest slowly, each step caustious and slow. He wasn't really sure how he happened to get here, all he remembered was falling asleep and ending up... there. The place gave him the creeps, and just made his back fur bristle. He was quiet, ice blue eyes flashing around. Ink jumped as he heard a twig snap, and as a rumbling growl sounded somewhere close beside him he bolted, legs stretching with each long stride. He yelped in surprise as he suddenly crashed into another creature, and as he jumped up he saw the creature to be a wolf. "So sorry! I did't see you!" He apologized quickly, ears pinned back against his head.

Addressed; Shadow
Mentioned; Shadow, Creepy creature
Note; Short and crappy post.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Warrior
Warrior
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Nightmarish adventures   Nightmarish adventures EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:00 pm

Shadow let out an umph, then growled. "Don't come running through the forest like a blind horse!" he cuffed the wolf's ear with his paw, ice blue eyes blazeing. He took a deep breath to calm himself down, although he was still agitated. He whined as he almost landed on his crooked leg. "Why are you running like that anyway? I'd swear you had seen a demon." he smiled slightly, then sat, waiting for an answer. His plotting for revenge forgotten. He kept his crooked leg tucked, it hurt more than usual today.

Mentioned- Ink
Addressed- Ink
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Alpha
Alpha
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Nightmarish adventures   Nightmarish adventures EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 4:15 pm

Ink flinched as the wolf cuffed him on the ear, clearly agitated. He lowered his head, ears flattening against his head as he looked down at his paws, feeling like a corrected pup. He looked up and stared at the wolf with a curious look, seeing the grin on his face after he asked a question. "Something quite demonix sounding was growling at me. I don't know what it was, but it sounded terrifying. I'm Ink by the way." He said, nodding his head as if to prove his point. Looking around, a thought popped into his head. "What is this place?" He asked, returning his icy gaze to the male.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Warrior
Warrior
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Nightmarish adventures   Nightmarish adventures EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 9:01 pm

Shadow listened intently until he heard about what he was running from. His ears perked up and he stood "You're in the dream realm, the forest of nightmares to be exact. What you heard was a nightmare. You were right to run." he started scenting the air to make sure the thing hadn't followed the wolf, he favored his leg. "My name is Shadow, though I doubt you've heard of me. I don't think Blizzard took pride in what he did, though I was right about that vile wolf." although he often got off topic, Shadow was a lot more talkative than he use to be. There was nothing to talk to anymore. He wasn't exactly the most social wolf, but everyone needs some company sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Blizzard
Alpha
Alpha
Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Nightmarish adventures   Nightmarish adventures EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:23 pm

Ink raised his head a bit, ears perking as an interested look crossed his features, and then confusion as Shadow started talking about how Blizzard wouldn't probably mention him, and then talked about a vile wolf. "Blizzard? The Alpha? What wouldn't Blizzard be proud of? And what vile wolf are you talking about?" Ink asked, his tone a mix of curiousity and confusion. He was pretty new to the pack, so he didn't know alot of the pack's past.

Addressed; Shadow
Mentioned; Shadow
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Warrior
Warrior
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Nightmarish adventures   Nightmarish adventures EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:37 pm

Shadow rolled his eyes. "Have you not heard about the whole Diamond/Rouge/Coyote fight? Anyway, I used to be the pack's Lead Warrior. Blizzard and I got in a fight about whether or not to kill Diamond. Anyway she gathered a group of rouges and coyotes and chased out the pack so it turns out I was right about Diamond, it didn't matter much since I was already dead but I still get to say I told you so." Shadow summarized the events as briefly as he could. He looked over at the scar on his shoulder, "I have some pretty interesting stories I could tell about my life.."

Mentioned- Diamond, Blizzard
Addressed- Ink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmarish adventures   Nightmarish adventures Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmarish adventures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver moon pack V2 :: Silver Moon Pack Roleplay :: Side plots-
Jump to: